Enjoy high interest rates when you qualify.
- Digital Banking
- Mastercard Debit
- Earn an APY of 2.00% on balances up to $25,000 and and APY of .15% on remaining balances when you spend a minimum of $500 with your debit card from the account each month.
- Includes one complimentary order of checks on new accounts when orderered within the first 6 months.
- Rebates on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Access to digital banking including bill pay and mobile deposit services*
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Ability to earn higher interest on a savings account when you combine with the Ultimate checking account.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates and APYs accurate as of 8/25/2023.
- $25 minimum deposit to open.
- When you spend at least $500 with your debit card from the account during the month you will earn:
- Tier 1: An interest rate of 1.98% with an APY of 2.00% on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $25,000.
- Tier 2: An interest rate of .14% with an APY of .15% on the remaining balance.
- When you don’t spend $500 or more with your debit card on the account in the month you will earn:
- An interest rate of .01% with an APY of .01% on the entire balance.
- Interest compounds monthly and is credited to your account on the last day business day of the month.
- The minimum balance to earn interest is $.01.
- Monthly maintenance service charge of $10. Waived for anyone age 22 or less or age 70 and over.
- The following monthly maintenance service charge rebates may be earned:
- $5 for receiving an electronic statement or if you have a current balance at month end of $25,000 in the account or in a combination of up to 3 other accounts including checking, savings, money market or time deposits.
- $5 for receiving total direct deposits of at least $500 monthly in the account or if you maintain a minimum of $500 in the account every day during the month.
- Receive ATM fee rebates imposed by other U.S. financial institutions, up to an aggregate amount of $25 per month when you spend at least $500 with your debit card on the account each month.
- Rates may change after the account is opened without notice to you. Interest less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- *Mobile carrier fees may apply.
- Higher/High rate claim is based on FDIC’s National Monthly Rate Cap for interest checking accounts. Claim is independent of any one institutions offerings. Comparison Source: Interest Checking, FDIC, 01/17/2023. http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/.