Earn cash back on debit card purchases.
- Digital Banking
- Mastercard Debit
- Earn 1.00% of your monthly debit card spend up to a maximum of $10 when you spend a minimum of $500 with your debit card each month.
- Includes one complimentary order of checks on new accounts when orderered within the first 6 months.
- Rebates on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Access to digital banking including bill pay and mobile deposit services*
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Ability to earn higher interest on a savings account when you combine with the performance checking account.
- Earn 1.00% of the monthly debit card spend on the account up to a maximum of $10 when you spend at least $500 with your debit card from the account each month.
- Monthly maintenance service charge of $10. Waived for anyone age 22 or less or age 70 and over.
- The following monthly maintenance service charge rebates may be earned:
- $5 for receiving an electronic statement or if you have a current balance at month end of $25,000 in the account or in a combination of up to 3 other accounts including checking, savings, money market or time deposits.
- $5 for receiving total direct deposits of at least $500 monthly in the account or if you maintain a minimum of $500 in the account every day during the month.
- Receive ATM fee rebates imposed by other U.S. financial institutions, up to an aggregate amount of $25 per month when you spend at least $500 with your debit card on the account each month.
- Rewards may change after the account is opened without notice to you. Notice of adverse changes to rewards will be provided at least 30 days prior to change. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
- *Mobile carrier fees may apply.
- Higher/High rate claim is based on FDIC’s National Monthly Rate Cap for interest checking accounts. Claim is independent of any one institutions offerings. Comparison Source: Interest Checking, FDIC, 01/17/2023. http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/.