Our employees are our greatest asset. They are enthusiastic, dedicated, and focused on putting customers first. If you take pride in your work and enjoy serving your neighbors and community, you can make a difference at Claremont Savings Bank.
Apply for Current Career Opportunities
We value quality employees and reward them with competitive salaries, growth opportunities and an enjoyable workplace.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- 401(k) with potential match and profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Benefits
- 20 Paid Time Off Days (PTO) to start
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Retail Growth Plan
- Banking Services
- Wellness Program
- Employee activities from parties to picnics
- Potential for Annual Bonus based on Bank performance
Other opportunities include:
- On-the-job training and cross-training
- Courses, workshops, and seminars
- Professional and technical associations
- Promotion opportunities based on qualifications and performance
Apply for Future Careers / No Current Openings
To apply for a future position with Claremont Savings Bank that may not be available or listed online, please email [email protected]. Per your request, an application link will be sent you directly.
Claremont Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact Human Resources by e-mail at [email protected].Call Crystal Robertson, HR Generalist, at (603)690-2759 for employment related questions and/or concerns about the status of your application.Our paper application can be obtained by visiting the Receptionist Desk at our Main Office, at 145 Broad St, Claremont NH. All of our full service branches are equipped with computer access for application purposes. We Care!